Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Heart and Desire Welcomes Sunny!

 Hi Folks! 

I'd just like to give a warm welcome to Sunny, a 2006 Palomino Quarter Horse mare, who will be joining me as the "opener" of my 2010 training season!

Sunny spent 6 weeks with me last fall, getting a foundation put on her.  She's back in  2010 for another 4 weeks.  Sunny is by far one of the smartest horses I've ever had the pleasure of developing, and I look forward to playing with her again this June.  Last night we had our first play session--liberty in a 50x100 foot corral and a walk/trot/halt/back up bareback and bridless ride.  If that's any indicator for what the next 4 weeks are going to be like, I rather look forward to seeing where we can go!

Here, Sunny and Crest get reaquainted over the fence. They were very good friends last fall!

I'll update on her progress as we go on!

Savvy ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment